The Places You’ll Go: Quilt with Leisure Arts (quilting, colorful, modern, baby, nursery, DIY) Wrap that baby in cozy flannel and the snuggliest bears with this The Places You’ll Go quilt, and he’s guaranteed to hibernate through the night! Or at least take a sizable nap. Either way, he’ll look adorable, and so will his nursery. To quilt this precious Susan Emory design into Baby’s life, you’ll need:
• 3/8 yd each of 5 print fabrics
• 1/2 yd of solid blue fabric
• 1/2 yd of black print fabric
• 3/4 yd of fabric for border
• 3 5/8 yds of fabric for backing
• 1/2 yd of fabric for binding
Yardage is based on 43'/44' wide fabric with a usable width of 40'. Finished quilt size is 48' x 56' of nap-inducing joyfulness!