Whirligig: Quilt with Leisure Arts (quilting, colorful, rainbow, modern, DIY, appliqué) If you’ve been searching for a fun and colorful quilt project, then stop right here and smile with delight knowing that this Whirligig pattern is at last The One! Yes, this Susan Emory quilt has it all: colors galore, whirls of wonder, your name written all over it (not literally, obviously, but it IS destined to be yours, so do what you will). To bring this whimsical quilt to life, you’ll need:
• 2 1/4 yds solid white fabric
• 1/4 yd each of 15 solid color fabrics
• 3 1/8 yd of fabric for backing
• 1/2 yd of fabric for binding
• Paper-backed fusible web
• Creative Grids™ Circle Savvy Ruler (optional)
Finished quilt measures a supremely square 48' x 48'. So grab your rotary cutter and warm up your sewing machine – destiny awaits!