All Aboard: Quilt with Leisure Arts (quilting, colorful, baby, flannel, modern, DIY, nursery, appliqué) If you’re looking to jump aboard the baby quilt train (or boat, in this case!), then might we suggest this adorably nautical All Aboard quilt? Seafaring tots and land lovers alike will find comfort when wrapped in this charming quilt! With fishes and anchors aplenty, naptime is sure to be an absolute joy for all involved. And that flannel border is icing! Precious, perfect, cozy icing. Here’s what you’ll need to bring this Susan Emory pattern to life:
• Fat quarter (approx 22' x 18') each of 8 assorted prints & solids
• 1 1/4 yds of white fabric
• 3/4 yd of fabric for border
• 3 5/8 yds of fabric for backing
• 3/4 yd of fabric for binding
Yardage is based on 43'/44' wide fabric with usable width of 40'. Finished quilt measures 48' x 56'.