Start a dazzling craft with Diamond Art by Leisure Arts, powered by Diamond Dotz! Paint with beautiful 13 faceted diamonds onto high quality color printed fabric, fashioning your own shimmering tapestry to decorate your wall, adhere to a canvas bag, pillow or more! It's like color by number, but with diamonds! With easy to follow instructions, this product is fun for everyone! They say diamonds are a girl's best friend, so why not gift this to that special someone? Or better yet, gift it to multiple people, and make it a project for everyone to enjoy! This craft is perfect if you want to just have some "girl time" with the besties, "bonding time" with your kids, or "me time" for when you just want to relax. Dip, dot, and dazzle with sensational diamonds.
3 Levels of Diamond Painting
Buy Sparkle Art
Read About Diamond Art:
Diamond Painting: The Dazzling New Craft That Will Be Your New Hobby
Studies show that only 10 percent of crafters do a single craft. That means that the other 90 percent are always looking to expand their horizons, and try something new! Which is why we're excited to bring you the craft that will become everyone's new hobby…
Read Full Blog Post >>