Knit gifts for all the girls on your holiday list. Give the young girls on your list the coziest and funnest of handmade, knit gifts this season. Whether she likes playing dress up and wearing jewelry, or prefers reading, you can knit the perfect gift for her this year.
1. A Sock Monkey Pillow: Knit this fun, cuddly pillow. She will love the 3-D element of the ears and hat pompom. Great for play, and great to cuddle up with at night. Challenge yourself to knit with a loom to create this fun gift found in Loom Knitting For Mommy and Me.
2. A Fun Beaded Bag: Little girls who love playing dress-up and other girly things will love this fun, fuzzy purse! It is embellished with fun beads and buttons. Perfect for holding her chapstick and other trinkets! Start knitting this little bag today with Kid's Knitted Sweaters & More.
3. A Warm, Sparkly Hat: Girls will love this colorful, sparkly scarf and hat. Perfect for heading to school on cool days or for going out on snow days! Knit it in her favorite color and she will fall in love! Find the pattern for this great gift and more in Knit Hats and Scarves For Kids.
4. Knit Characters From Her Favorite Stories: If she is always reading, then she will love these classic fairytale creatures! She can play with them alone, or listen to their stories with the included CD. Fun for the whole family! Knit her favorite characters now With Storybook Dolls To Knit.
5. Fun, Chunky Jewelry: Use your knitting skills, embroidery floss, and beads to create fun jewelry pieces for the girl on your list! She will love these fun pink shiny beads - all her friends will be jealous! Learn how to make this girly bracelet now with Beaded Bracelets To Knit.
6. A Hat With Ears: The girl on your list will love this warm knit set! She's sure to stand out and get lots of compliments on the unique earred hat. Perfect for kids who love animals! Knit this great gift now with Beginner-Friendly Knitting.
7. A Pair Of Warm, Fuzzy Slippers: These fun, fuzzy slippers will be delightfully warm on cold days. The young girl on your list will love how whimsy and cute they are! All her friends will be jealous at sleepovers. Give her these slippers with Favorites To Knit.
7. A Cute Headband: Imagine how cute the little girl on your list will look with this headband on. Knit it in her favorite color and finish it with a fun bow and beading for a hair accessory she will love to wear! Learn how to knit this great gift with Hats & More.
Need more gift ideas? Check out our Gifts To Knit.