This season, don't buy your gifts - craft them! Use your skills with plastic canvas to create special, unexpected gifts for everyone on your list. If someone on your list loves cats, then you will find the perfect gift to make for them here!
1. An Eye-Catching Glasses Case: This handy plastic canvas sunglasses case is the cat's meow! Featuring a cute, eye-catching design, it's perfect for protecting glasses from dirt and scratches. Your cat lover friend will fall in love! Plus, you can start this fun project now with the Cat Eye-Catching Case ePattern.
2. A Naptime Door Hanging: This "purr-fect" gift for any cat lover is adorned with an adorable bow and bell. Your cat loving friend will love to decorate their home with it, knowing that this sleepy kitty is sure to get the message across at naptime. Start creating his fun door hanging now with the Cat Nap Notice ePattern.
3. A Set Of Kitty Coasters: Create this adorable coaster and holder set as handmade gifts for friends and family who can't get enough of cats! They will love using it to decorate their home and protect their tables. Find the pattern for these great kitties in Coasters.
4. A Fun Set of Magnets: These cute message magnets by Maryanne Moreck make purr-fect gifts for cat lovers! Your friend will love to use them all over the house. Create these fun plastic canvas magnets now with Cat Chat Magnets.
5. An In & Out Sign: This handy door sign that's sure to "cat-ch" your friend's attention! Fashioned in bold colors, the reversible hanger will help them remember whether kitty is indoors or out, or tell guests whether your friend is out or not. Start this great plastic canvas gift now with the Cat In Cat Out ePattern.
6. A Cute Tissue Box Cover: This adorable kitty tissue box cover is sure to brighten any room - and any cat lover's face! The unique cover features a three-dimensional head and tail - make this plastic canvas cat now with Tissue Box Covers.
Need more gift ideas? Check out our Plastic Canvas Gift Giving Guide.