Finding great quilting and sewing ideas for men can be hard, but we've got you covered. Whether the man you need a gift for is a lover of sports, fishing, hunting, or just spending cozy nights on the couch, he will love to get these gifts!
1. A Quilt Fit For A Man Cave: This sports themed quilt is perfect for a hockey lover. Great as a wall hanging in the living room or laid over his favorite chair. Get started on great, masculine quilts with Man Cave Quilts.
2. A Game To Play: Create this fun set - a quilt, pillows, and a wall hanging that acts as a game board too! He will love the idea of bringing the quilt out of the bedroom and into the den for game night, plus it will be a fun new holiday tradition to bond and play checkers together! Create this great gift for the guy on your list with Butterfly At The Crossroads ePattern.
3. A Quilt For The Outdoorsman: Does he love hunting, or just love being outdoors? Then this blanket will be great for him. Choose realistic patterns to create a vibrant, special quilt he will love to show his friends! Get started on this great gift now with Best of Fons & Porter.
4. A Wall Hanging For The Fisherman: If he loves fishing, then he will love this thoughtful wall hanging. You'll love making them, too - these mini quilts are perfect quick projects to showcase your skills or just to celebrate the love of quilts. Create this gift he will love with Best of Fons & Porter: Quilt Lover's Gifts.
5. An Easygoing Flannel Quilt: Join the recycling revolution - Flannel shirts are so soft to wear, and they make an even cozier blanket! Get with the guy on your list to turn his old flannel shirts into something new, or stop by your local charity shops for materials. He will love the special, yet timeless design from Easy Timeless Quilts.
6. Pillows Inspired By Nature: These pillows will be great for adding a nice touch to his favorite room in the house. Men who love nature and hunting will enjoy the fun designs with deer and trees, plus they'll be great pillows for naps! Create these easy-to-sew fleece pillows with Fleece at Home.