Cross stitch a little something this Valentine's Day to show your friends, family, and loved ones how much you care! Nothing says I love you like the careful precision of cross stitch, and we've found lots of flowers and hearts to help you celebrate love with fun cross stitch gifts!
1. A Fun Photo Album Cover: Organize your favorite snapshots and mementos inside this "toad-aly" awesome cross stitch covered album for a great gift idea. Great for celebrating all the great times you've had with someone! Get the complete instructions, from stitching to attaching to a photo album, with the Toad-aly Awesome ePattern.
2. A Stitched Cupid: Forget the card this year, and stitch your loved one a classic little cupid instead! This little guy, complete with wings, bow and arrow, and a sash reading "Be Mine" is the perfect cross stitch expression of your love! This fun handmade gift is much more personal than anything store-bought. Create this great Valentine's Day gift now with The Best of Terrie Lee Steinmeyer.
3. A Cross Stitch Bouquet: BGive your loved ones beautiful flowers this Valentine's Day - except with this beautiful cross stitch, they'll never die! These flowers are sure to bring a little pop of color to someones home and will look good on the wall year round! Cross stitch this floral Valentine's Day bouquet now with Fabulous Florals.
4. A Celebration Of Love: Celebrate love that has lasted with this adorable cross stitch pillow and sampler. A great gift to your lover or to recently married friends to help them commemorate their love. Stitch names and dates along with "To have and to hold; To love and to cherish" to complete these romantic pieces. Start cross stitching this perfect Valentine's Day gift now with The Best of Terrie Lee Steinmeyer.
5. A Celebration Of Friendship: Sentiments of love and friendship burst from this charming cross stitch design - a great Valentine's Day gift to show your love and appreciation for a close friend! Finish as a wall hanging that will look good on any wall! Cross stitch this great gift for your friend with Loving Hearts.
6. A Declaration of Your Love: Skip the card this year, and use a cross stitch to declare your love for that special someone. Cross stitch this beautiful sampler, decorated with flowers, hearts, and more, to tell someone "my heart is yours." Get started on your Valentine's Day gifts now with Samplers.
7. Flowers For The Bookworm: For a friend who loves reading, stitch them a flower this Valentine's Day. This floral bookmark is a perfect, quick gesture to show someone you're thinking about them. They're sure to think of you every time they use it! Stitch this great quick Valentine's gift now with Bookmark Medley.
Need more gift ideas? Check out our Gifts To Cross Stitch.