We've compiled our most unique, unexpected, and beautiful knit patterns in a search for the best gifts for baby. Use your knitting skills and softest yarns to create perfect, memorable gifts for baby this year.
1. An Adorable Knit Sweater: These cute baby sweaters will be loved by everyone! Baby will get all of the attention and compliments - a great sweater for pictures! Use fun colorwork, lace, cables, and more to create the perfect gift for baby as shown in Adorable Baby Sweaters.
2. A Warm Hooded Blanket: The sweet cooing of a baby is surely the best sound in the world! Make that bundle of joy comfortable and happy with this unique knit. This cozy blanket features a pig hood, complete with ears! Enjoy making this little knitted 'hug' for the precious babies on your list. Get started now with Oh-So-Sweet Baby Knits.
3. A Snuggly Animal Lovie: Babies and toddlers will love this fun, huggable little creature. Knit a Brown Bear, Bunny, Lamb, Penguin, Duck, Owl, Puppy, Kitten, Panda, or Giraffe! This perfect, soft toy that comes in handy as a blanket for naptime as well. Give this great gift to baby with Animal Lovies.
4. A Sporty Hat: Let your playful side show when you're knitting this cozy cap for baby. This fun football hat is perfect for daddy's little boy or girl. Wearing it is sure to get so many compliments and cute pictures, plus the warm knit will keep baby warm! Knit this great gift for baby with Knit Hats For Babies.
5. A Cozy Blankie: So original, so adorable--a blanket this warm and beautiful will be perfect for that special baby! Delight a new mom with a blanket of sweet sheep for her little lamb. Baby will be delighted by the fluffy textures of the sheep too! This small afghan is quick and easy to knit, making it a truly precious gift. Get the pattern now with Precious Knit Blankies For Baby.
6. A Fun Diaper Set: Great for shower gifts and picture days, this knit set will be loved by both baby and parents! Baby will love to buzz about happily and explore the world in this cute, easy-to-knit set found in Diaper Cover Sets.
7. A Playful Hat: Keeping babies warm is so important to their health! Knit this unique hat for baby to wear everywhere. Any baby would adore the soft texture, button eyes, and big nose! Plus, a variety of sizes are included so every baby can have the cozy warmth of a knit hat! Knit this cute hat now with Warm Hats For Wee Noggins.
8. A Flowery Little Afghan: Knit the perfect present for baby when you make this Pretty Posies Afghan. Fashioned with soft pastels and fun textured flowers, this afghan makes a great gift for keeping baby warm and for decorating the nursery. Plus, this fun-to-knit design come with plenty of close-up photography and step-by-step instructions just for you - find it in Our Best Knit Baby Afghans.
9. A Set Of Soft Knit Balls: The impulse to knit for little ones comes naturally for many of us! These knit toys - Baby's First Balls - will be a joy to make and to share! Parents will love how soft and gentle this toy is, and baby will love to throw and roll them around the house. Knit this unique gift for baby now with It's Playtime Baby!
10. An Adorable Pair Of Booties: Every parent and baby can appreciate a nice, cozy pair of booties. And the bow on these is too cute! Keep baby's feet warm and safe with these loom knit Garter Booties. Great for a quick, small gift to show how much you care! Knit this great gift for baby now with Oval Loom Knit Collection.
Need more gift ideas? Check out our Gifts To Knit.