Teenage girls can be hard to shop for, but they will love these handmade crochet gifts. Whether you're shopping for Christmas, Hanukkah, or birthdays, you'll find a gift any teenager will love. Crochet your favorite teenaged girl a gift from this list and you're sure to see a big smile on her face!
1. A Slouchy, Warm Hat: Crochet the teenage girl in your life something both warm and trendy! Whether she likes to kick up her heels or escape into her daydreams, a slouchy beanie will be a great gift. With cute details ranging from button flaps to cables and chevrons, you'll find the perfect crochet gift for her in Urban Slouch Hats.
2. An Adorable Tablet or Laptop Cover: Teenage girls will love the cute cabled look of this crochet tablet cover, and the soft yarn will protect her tech! Create the perfect crochet gift for Christmas with Crochet Bags & Backpacks!
3. A Cozy Crochet Cardigan: Fashion-conscious teenagers are always searching for the perfect pieces. She will love to get a nice, thick cardigan to keep her warm on the coldest days this winter. Crochet a Christmas gift she will love this season with Crochet It. Love It. Wear It!
4. Fingerless Gloves: Fingerless gloves are the perfect gift for a teenage girl - they allow her to text and use her hands while cozy yarn and stitches keeps her hands warm. Plus, they're cute! Crochet her a pair in her favorite colors with the easy designs in Family Favorites.
5. A Bulky Scarf with a Pop of Color: Teenage girls will love to wear this bulky scarf all season long. It's neutral, but the colors are eye-catching and fun! Plus, it's easy to make! The stunning gradient of color is created using self-striping colors in the Landscapes Lion Brand Yarn. Get started now with Stripe Savvy.
6. A Cute Afghan for Cuddling up with Netflix: Any teenage girl's face will light up when she opens this present. Crochet this afghan in bright, eye catching colors for a fun, modern look. It's perfect size to curl up with on the couch. Get the easy pattern now in Easy Afghans.
7. An Oversized Tunic: This oversized crochet sweater will be perfect to pair with leggings and boots. Any teenage girl would be delighted to wear it out and show it to all her friends. Create this great crochet gift in time for Christmas with Relaxed Fashion.
8. A Crochet Crossbody Bag: Crossbody bags are a perfect small size for carrying all the essentials a teenage girl needs - a cell phone, keys, wallet, & makeup. Plus, she will love having her arms free! Choose yarn in her favorite color and embellish with cute buttons, as shown in Easy Essential Bags.
9. A Chevron Cup Cozy: These cute cozies make great gifts to warm hearts and safeguard fingers from hot cups. Great as a small gift or stocking stuffer, she will love using these around the house or at school! This holiday season, crochet her Cup Cozies.
10. A Hip Mustache Pillow: Who can resist pillows? They soften our world and add decorative accents to lots of different rooms. This pillow will be the perfect quirky accent to her bed, and will be a hit at sleepovers. Crochet a gift she'll love with Pillow Fun.
11. A Long Beaded Necklace: Who This long beaded necklace has so many outfit possibilities - she will love to wear it, and you will love to make it! Use your crochet techniques with beads and nylon cord to make her a gift she will love. Get started today with Beaded Beauties to Crochet.
Need more gift ideas? Check out our Gifts To Crochet.