This Valentine's Day, remind your friends, family, and loved ones how much you care for them with a handmade gift. Nothing says I love you like the careful knit stitches and personalized, cozy warmth of these great gifts! There are classic gifts like jewelry and snuggly teddy bears to knit, and hearts everywhere! Knit the perfect Valentine's Day gift this year with this helpful guide for all ages!
1. Knit Hearts For Baby: Any day of the year is great for showing your love for baby, but this Double Hearts Blanket knit blanket is especially perfect for a Valentine's Day Gift! Show your love for the little one with this sweet little gift from Dreamy Baby Wraps.
2. A Cozy Zippered Hoodie: This adorable Zippered Heart Hoodie is a great way to show a young girl your love on Valentine's Day! Customize it especially for her with nearly fifty different sleeve styles, pockets, necklines, edgings, and other features! This customizable sweater is a perfect, personalized gift - start on it now with Pick The Pieces.
3. A Beautiful Beaded Bracelet: Ladies of all ages will love to receive a beautiful, handmade bracelet on Valentine's Day. Learn to use your knitting skills with embroidery floor and beads to create this unique knit gift! All of the designs can be custom-fit for any wrist size, making these bracelets a great gift for anyone! Learn how to create them now with Beaded Bracelets To Knit.
4. A Cozy Afghan: Give a cozy, heart-adorned afghan just in time for wrapping up during winter. This chill-busting cover-up is perfect for adding cozy warmth to a loved ones life! Knit the heart motifs in their favorite color as a special touch, and they'll think of you every time they curl up with this afghan! Start knitting this great Valentine's Day gift now with an instant digital download of the Afghan Medley To Knit eBook.
5. A Knit Heart Hat For Baby: Let your playful side show when you're knitting this cozy cap for the babies in your life! Heart Hat is a perfect gift for Valentine's Day. Both new parents and baby will love the dangling hearts, and it will make for the cutest pictures. Plus, it's perfect for keeping baby's ears warm on cold February days. Knit this great Valentine's Day gift now with Knit Hats For Babies.
6. A Classic Teddy Bear: Teddy bears are a classic Valentine's Day gift for all ages - and these cute little ones are perfect because they're quick and easy to knit! Give this oh-so-sweet teddy to someone special in your life to remind them that they are loved. Plus, you can get started NOW with an instant digital download of the Oh-So-Easy Knits eBook.
7. The Gift Of Relaxation: Treat your loved ones with something they really need - relaxation. Everyone loves a nice hot bath and some pampering! Knit a complete spa set: a bath mitt, headband, drawstring soap sack, and facecloth. Start knitting this great Valentine's Day gift set now with Spa & Bath Sets To Knit.
8. Fun Knit Outfits: Sugar and spice and everything nice - These sweaters, caps, and cardigans will be a favorite of children with their fun colors and details! The heart patterns (worked in Stockinette Stitch on a Garter Stitch background) adorn all the designs - perfect for reminding the kids in your life how much you care for them! Give these great knits, found in Lots of love Knits For Kids.
9. Valentine's Day Dishcloths: These charming dishcloths make a great small and quick gift - perfect as an add-on, last-minute gift, or simply as a small reminder of your love! Knit a rose, Love, or Be Mine - Or Knit all three! Chances are, your loved ones will enjoy them so much they'll be looking for more knit dishcloths. Get started now with Dishcloths for Special Days.
Need more gift ideas? Check out our Gifts To Knit.