Instead of purchasing gifts for baby, use your plastic canvas crafting skills to create something really special. There are tons of great plastic canvas patterns out there for baby, and we found some of the most unique patterns to help you create the perfect gifts.
1. A Whole Nursery Set: Help new parents decorate the nursery - or just freshen it up - with this unique plastic canvas set. Baby will love the bright colors, textures, and shapes of the captivating mobile. The pretty pastel projects for the nursery include all the basics a mother-to-be could need to surround baby with sweetness, decorated with hearts, bows, and building blocks. Create this great baby gift now with the Sweetheart Nursery ePattern.
2. Adorable Photo Frames: Surprise baby and mom with these bears, ducks, bunnies, and other cute characters from Dick Martin. Babies will love the cute animals, and parents will love to show off cute baby photos in these unique frames. Create this great gift for baby now with Friends For Baby.
3. A Little Bookshelf For A Little Reader: Baby's favorite bedtime stories can be tucked away in the handy plastic canvas book holder, and the matching heart-embellished frame will showcase a photo of Mommy's little darling. Create this great plastic canvas gift for baby now with the ePattern.
4. A Cute Arrival Sign: Whether baby has arrived or will arrive soon, this plastic canvas sign will be cherished by new parents. Baby will love the fun textures, lines, and colors too! A great addition to any nursery. Create it now with Gifts Galore.
5. A Plastic Canvas Baby Bag: This roomy bag for baby's necessities will be a great surprise! Complete with a big front pocket, it can hold diapers, bottles, rattles, and more. Get the pattern for this unique plastic canvas tote to create a great gift for baby. Start now with the Heartwarming Baby Tote ePattern.
6. A Buddy For Baby: Create this cute plastic canvas wall hanging for baby and give them a new friend! Baby will love the cute kitty, bright colors, and fun texture, and you'll love challenging yourself to create this gift from Teach Me To Long Stitch.
Need more gift ideas? Check out our Plastic Canvas Gift Giving Guide.