Men will love the knit gift on our Top Knit Gifts for Men list. This year, use your knitting skills to create the perfect gifts for the men in your life. It's much more personal and memorable than buying a gift, and he will love these cozy knits! Whether you're looking for a gift for a man who loves sports or a man who prefers nights in on the couch, you'll find the perfect gift to knit.
1. A Lapghan With Pockets: This small afghan is perfect for getting cozy in front of the tv on cold nights. The pockets are perfect for keeping remotes, newspapers, snacks, books, or anything else a man might need. No more losing the remote! Men will love this great knit gift - get the pattern today in The Comfort of Knitting.
2. A Knit Set Perfect For Snow Days: Get your friends and family ready for days of snowmen and sledding with a toasty hat and matching mittens. Men will appreciate this warm knit set on the coldest of days, whether he is stuck going to work or enjoying the day outdoors. Get started now with Snow Day Sets To Knit.
3. Personalized Golf Club Covers: Fore! The man on your list will be ready for a country club visit or vacation with these knit golf club covers. Perfect for men who love golf. Knit it in his favorite colors to make it extra special. Bonus: You can start today with the Knitted Golf Club Cover ePattern.
4. A Knit Glasses Case: This knit pouch is perfect for guys with glasses or sunglasses - a great, stylish way to store and protect them. If he's always losing his glasses or breaking them, then this gift is perfect! Great as a stocking stuffer or a small gift. Knit great gifts and challenge yourself with Beginner's Guide To Knitting in the Round.
5. A Pair Of Warm Knit Socks: He probably gets gifted socks every year, but you can knit him a pair fair cozier than anything store bought. Hand-knitted socks are the most thoughtful of gifts, plus they're something everyone needs! Knit socks to give this year with Socks To Knit For Those You Love.
Need more gift ideas? Check out our Gifts To Knit.