Men can be hard to cross stitch for, but found some unique gift ideas for you! Stitch these designs and he is sure to love them, whether he loves hunting or sports, and whether he farms, works in an office, or served in the military. Get started on these unique cross stitch gifts for men today!
1. A Set Of Stitched Sports Towels: These sport themed towels will be great for him to take to the gym or decorate the bathroom with. There's a design for him here whether he loves soccer, tennis, basketball, baseball, or even bodybuilding. Stitch one, or give the whole set. Give the man on your list these unique cross stitch towels from The Best of Terrie Lee Steinmeyer.
2. A Picturesque Scene: Capture the beauty of nature with incredibly realistic detail that the outdoorsman or hunter will be sure to appreciate. This Beautiful cross stitch pieces will make handsome home decor for his den, study, living room, or cabin. Start on this beautiful cross stitch piece today with Wildlife Portraits.
3. A Witty Quote: Give the gift of wisdom this year with this quick-to-stitch piece. Any man will be sure to get a laugh out of it. Start cross stitching the perfect gifts for the men on your list now with this easy ePattern.
4. A Christmas Coffee Set: The Chocolate-Peppermint Coffee Mix recipe stored in a jar with a cross stitch-embellished jar lid will surely perk up a friend during the hectic Christmas season. To add sweetness to your gift, include a few peppermint sticks for stirring the holiday blend. The perfect, easy gift for a man who loves coffee. Try out this unique gift idea now with the Christmas Coffee ePattern.
5. A Patriotic Stitch: Remember those who fought to keep our flag flying with this patriotic cross stitch piece featuring American military men from 1776, 1812, 1848, 1861, and 1900. Patriotic men, or men who have served their country, will love this design. He will hang it up to show how proud he is to be an American! Start this historical cross stitch now with the Lest We Forget ePattern.
6. A Handy List Of Office Excuses: If there is a man on your list in the office, he will totally understand this witty gift. He will love to hang up this list of excuses in the break room or in his cubicle. Some excuses include "I'm waiting for an okay" and "That's the way we've always done it." Perfect for professional slacker - stitch this gift today with the Office Excuses ePattern.
Need more gift ideas? Check out our Gifts To Cross Stitch.