Instead of simply buying a gift this year, use your cross stitch skills to make great gifts for baby. Cross stitch can add a special touch to any baby room, blanket, bib, or onesie. Baby and baby's parents will love these designs!
1. A Set For Bathtime: Cross stitch bath time fun with adorable bunnies, turtles, and ducks that baby will love! Stitch it on a burp towel, a bath mitt, and a hooded baby towel for a complete little bath set. Get the patterns to get started on baby's gift with Oh, Baby!
2. A Stitched Birth Certificate: Commemorate baby's arrival with a special cross stitch birth certificate with all the details of the special day. New parents will love to hang this sweet gift in their nursery. Give this great gift for baby, found in The Best of Terrie Lee Steinmeyer.
3. An Album For Baby's First Photos: Pick up a photo album and make it a super special gift for new parents by adding a cross stitch sleeve with baby's name and birthday. Great for remembering christenings or other event, or just for holding baby's first photos. Create this great baby gift with Sweet Nothings For Baby.
4. An Fun Denim Bib: Show off Baby's true colors with this star-studded denim bib. This patriotic piece is sure to make baby's parents happy and it will look cute too! Start stitching this great gift now with the ePattern.
5. A Name Sign With Cute Animals: Babies love seeing other babies, especially cute baby animals, and they are sure to be entertained when you stitch their name. New parents will be thrilled to hang this cute sign in the nursery or on baby's door. Stitch baby's name with the 26 fun letters in the Baby Animal Alphabet ePattern.
6. Stitched Clothes For Baby: New mothers will love the personalized touch these precious embellishments add to playtime and sleeptime rompers or t-shirts. The darling angel, dapper duck, friendly bear, and cute bunnies will give tiny tots their own sweet style. Create fun cross stitch designs on clothes for a great baby git with the Sweet Babywear ePattern.
Need more gift ideas? Check out our Gifts To Cross Stitch.