Use your many colorful scraps of yarn to create one, or all, of these beautifully crocheted afghans! Sort out your yarn stash and choose one or more of the featured full-size wraps to transform your yarn odds-and-ends into a piece of artwork!
There are five full-size wraps, each with clear instructions and full-color photography. Three of the crochet afghans are worked in one piece, one is in strips, and one has yo-yo motifs.
Combine the use of worsted weight black yarn with various colors from your yarn stash! Crochet hook sizes needed to complete your projects include Sizes F, G H, and I.
The projects include:
• Granny's Delight by Judy Bolin, approximate finished size 48" x 61".
• Graceful Appeal by Carole Prior, approximate finished size 52" x 62".
• Bold Color Bands by Carole Prior, approximate finished size 42" x 58".
• Cheerful Checks by Nancy Fuller, approximate finished size 48" x 64".
• Yo-Yo Fantasy by Nancy Fuller, approximate finished size 45" x 60".