We've compiled our most unique, unexpected, and beautiful knit patterns in a search for the best gifts for boys. These great gifts are unlike anything store bought! Use your knitting skills and softest yarns to create perfect, memorable gifts for baby this year.
1. A Fun Hat & Scarf Set: Kids will go ape over this sock monkey earflap hat and pocket scarf. This wonderful knit creation puts the fun in functional! It serves to keep little ears, necks, and hands warm - plus the pockets are great for holding things! Knit this perfect gift for boys with the Big Book of Loom Knitting.
2. A Cozy Camo Hoodie: Put a twist on a classic knit hoodie with fun yarn that gives it a camouflage appearance! This Placket Neck Pullover is perfect for young boys who love hunting or just being outside. He will love wearing this knit outside for adventures on cold winter days, and the hood means there is no worry about losing a hat. Give this great gift with Knit Hoodies For Kids.
3. Knit Characters From His Favorite Stories: For the boy who prefers reading, these knit storybook characters will be a hit! He can play with them alone, or listen to their stories with the included CD. Fun for the whole family! Knit his favorite characters now With Storybook Dolls To Knit.
4. A Sporty Knit Cap: If he is always wearing baseball caps, this knit hat provides cozy knit warmth while still looking sporty! Perfect for colder days. He will love this Little Guy's Baseball Hat. Get started on this great knit gift now with the pattern in Knit Hats & Scarves For Kids.
5. A Knit Game: Knit this Tic-Tac-Toe Throw for hours of entertainment at any gathering. Everyone will be impressed with this unique knit. He will appreciate having something to do, and you might start a new party tradition! Find this unique pattern in Campus Knits.
6. A Warm Afghan: One of the most comforting gifts you can give someone, particularly a child who's 'on the mend,' is a cozy knitted item. Knit this small afghan for the boy on your list. It's a great size for napping or just hanging out on the couch watching tv or playing video games. He will think of you each time he uses it! Get the pattern in Vanna's Choice Heartfelt Gifts To Knit & Crochet.
7. A Knit Train Sweater: Your favorite little boy will be sure to love this fun sweater featuring a train engine design both coming and going. Knitted using worsted weight yarn, this cozy sweater is perfect for boys who love trains. Great for cold days! Start on this great gift now with the Train Sweater ePattern.
8. Knit Puppet Mittens: Kids will love acting out little skits with these knitted puppet mittens. There's a puppy, bunny, frog, mallard, piglet, cuckoo, dragon, toucan, panda, and flamingo. Knit the boy on your list just a few - or knit him all of them! He will love these fun puppets, and might even put on a show for everyone. Fun for the whole family. Plus, you can get started right now with the Puppet Mittens ePattern.
Need more gift ideas? Check out our Gifts To Knit.