This year, show your creativity with your Valentine's Day gifts! Be crafty as you express your feelings for friends, family, and loved ones - take on a big craft project, or just make a little something to add on to a gift or remind them you're thinking of them! There are classic Valentine's Day hearts, flowers, and cute little teddies to make - get started today!
1. Beautiful Jewelry: Every one is getting fancy jewelry for Valentine's Day, but you can make jewelry even more personal when you craft it by hand! This classic looking pearl necklace and earring set looks beautiful and expensive - even better that it's classic and simple so it can be worn easily any day of the year! Your loved one will be delighted to know you made it by hand! Craft gorgeous jewelry for Valentine's Day this year with Jewelry On A String.
2. A Fun Wreath - With A Treat: Every This festive heart shaped wreath will be loved decor by whoever you make it for - but it also features homemade heart-shaped cookies for your loved ones to enjoy! A great and unique gift idea this Valentine's Day. Get step-by-step crafting and baking instructions to create this yummy gift in Homemade Gifts From The Heart.
3. Unforgetable Cards: Explore the world of paper crafting to create unique and special cards for all your loved ones - you'll never want to buy a card again! These handmade cards are the perfect way to make someone special smile on Valentine's Day. Get started with making the perfect cards this year with The Ultimate Handbook For Paper Crafters.
4. A Pretty Mason Jar Vase: Got flowers for your someone special? Make your gift even more personal by hand-painting a beautiful vase for it. They will love this trendy mason jar vase so much they'll want to use it to hold flowers year round! The perfect, crafty addition to your Valentine's Day gift - start now with DIY Mason Jar Crafts.
5. A Quirky Bouquet: Put a twist on the classic Valentine's Day flowers and make your own with yarn! This beautiful, colorful bouquet doesn't need water, won't make anyone sneeze, and it will never die! This gift is perfect for sharing a good laugh with a friend and reminding them that you care for them! Make these fun Pom-Pom Flowers with Yarn Crafts.
6. A Lovely Pillow: Reminiscent of traditional redwork, this delicate floral heart is crafted with dimensional fabric paint to create a timeless look, and then transformed into a completely no-sew pillow for a wonderful Valentine's Day gift. Show your loved ones when you make this pillow for them with the Romantic Redwork Pillow ePattern.
7. A Sentimental Glass Jar: Learn easy mosaic art to craft great looking gifts for someone special this Valentine's Day. These glass jars are perfect to fill with a small treat like candy, or you can leave it up to your loved one's imagination and let them fill it with their own jewelry or trinkets. You can craft these great jars with Beginner's Guide to Mosaics.
8. A Tiny Teddy: Soft, fuzzy, and fun! Kids will love this cute little bear - A Valentine's Day classic - or it would look great sitting on Baby's bookshelf. Craft it with pom-poms, then add eyes and a bow for extra fun! Plus, learn how craft this fun pom-pom Valentine gift bag to store it in. What a fun gift! Start your Valentine's crafts now with Learn To Create With Pom Poms.
9. Heart Jewelry: It isn't Valentine's Day without hearts everywhere - make fun, girly jewelry for your loved ones this year! Girls of all ages will love this the pretty hearts and beads on this - they won't be able to quit smiling. Learn to make great jewelry gifts for Valentine's Day with Jewelry Making Basics.
10. A Beautiful Scrapbook: Special memories deserve to be kept in a special scrapbook. Make one for your loved ones for Valentine's Day. These precious ribbon covers are perfect for holding romantic wedding photos or sweet baby photos. Celebrate your special memories this Valentine's Day with The Little Book of Big Ribbon Ideas.