Baby gift ideas to quilt and sew have never been this adorable. Use your quilting and sewing skills to create the perfect gifts for your youngest family and friends this season. These handmade gifts will be loved by baby and parents alike!
1. A Modern Baby Quilt: New parents will adore this unexpected, beautiful quilt design, and baby will love the bright colors and bold patterns. Create it in bright blue for a boy, hot pink for a girl, or use other bright and fun colors like lime green or orange! Get started on this stunning quilt for baby today with Lap & Throw Quilts.
2. A Set Of Fun, Soft Blocks: This adorable gift is certain to garner a roomful of "oohs" and "ahhs.". Not only will these add to a baby's room decor, but also to the toy collection. The blocks feature animal images as well as alphabets to start baby on his or her way to creative learning, plus they're soft and safe! Bonus: You can get started on this gift right now with the ePattern.
3. An Adorable Hooded Kitty Blanket: Baby's catnap will be a cozy one when he or she is wrapped in this hooded blanket featuring an appliqued kitty face. Great for cute photos, too! Sew the perfect, cozy gift for baby with Soft & Cuddly Fleece For Baby.
4. An Personalized Little Quilt: The bright colors and soft fabrics of this quilt will bring plenty of giggles from Baby, as well as happy smiles from Mom. Great as a blanket, soft play mat, or wall hanging! Create the best gifts for baby this season with Baby, It's You!
5. A Fun Diaper Bag and Changing Pad: Baby and parents can be prepared for anything with this cute set! These hand-sewn travel necessities are the perfect set to take along. The tote can hold one or two diapers, a bottle, and a pacifier. Roll up the panda pad, great for naps and changing, and it fits right in the tote, too! Get started on this great gift today with Easy Fleece For Baby.
6. A Fun Pillow: This bright and comfortable pillow would be a great addition to a baby boy's room. Accented with playful fringe and made from cushy fleece, it's bound to come to the rescue when baby need a pillow to cuddle. Create great gifts for baby - get started today with Easy Fleece For Baby.
7. A Cute Bib: Sew baby a cute little bib to protect his or her clothes during meal-time! Choose fun patterns and colors to add your own special touch. Get started on baby's gift now with Gooseberry Patch: Sweetly Stitched For Kids.
8. A Charming Quilt & Diaper Bag: Sew New parents will love this confident and cute diaper bag, and baby will love the cozy matching blanket. Make this great gift, and everyone wins - including you when you experience the ease and convenience of making this set from Quilting With Precuts.